COVID 19 MEASURES
Keeping Safe Together
We look forward to welcoming you, our valued guest to Dumpling Library and would like to reassure you of our post-Covid Hygiene, health and safety measures. These measures being above and beyond our usual strict Hygiene, Health and Safety measures we diligently work with.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy
- Full deep clean and sanitisation of our restaurant has taken place throughout
- Entry hand sanitising points available for each guest
- Full and thorough hygiene training of all employees working in a Covid-safe workplace has been completed and ongoing
- Routine employee hand washing and sanitisation carried out every 30 minutes
- A full Covid risk assessment has been carried out, including health checks for our staff, daily temperature checks taken before each meal period
- We are observing physical distancing wherever possible and using personal protection equipment where it is not
- The restaurant layout adapted to ensure physical distancing throughout
- A traffic system in place, to avoid unnecessary close contact with our floor staff or other guests
- We have reviewed our service procedures to ensure we maintain our normal high levels of service, yet visit tables less often, with individual members of staff allocated to your table where possible
- Our bathrooms have increased cleaning and sanitising schedules
- All napkins are single use and disposable, QR code will provide for all menus
- Our tables left vacant for cleaning and sanitising between uses
- Restaurant thoroughly cleaned and sanitised at the end of each day
- Max group size of 6
- Bookings are highly recommended and will be prioritised, walk ins will be accommodated where possible
- Bookings are accepted via phone or email only
- Please kindly arrive at the exact time of booking where possible and not prior.
- There will be a queue outside – please wait there until our Receptionist invites you to come in respecting social distancing measures.
We look forward to welcoming you again!